Membership Cancellation Requests
We’re sad to hear you wish to cancel your membership.
Have you considered suspending your membership instead?
All direct debit members can suspend their membership via their Activeworld Membership Management App.
- Minimum suspension period is 2 weeks up to a maximum of 6 week blocks at a time
- There are no maximum number of suspensions
- Requests to suspend must be submitted at least 3 days prior to the suspension start date
- Suspensions incur a weekly cost of $5.00
- Memberships cannot be cancelled while on suspension or suspended pending cancellation
Suspending for a longer period.
Suspension extension requests can be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suspension reason and period required. The following reasons will be considered with supporting documentation.
Please note a suspension end date is required.
- Extended Travel
- Extenuating Circumstances
Please note there is a 30 day notification period for cancellations and a $50 joining fee will be applicable to new and returning members.
The team at Civc Reserve Recreation Centre appreciate all your support and wish you all the best in your health and wellness journey.